- Mrs. manjari
Kindly take a couple of minutes to go thru this mail. If useful you may advise others also . Please pass this on to others. This happened in Paris recently and may happen elsewhere also.
A few weeks ago, in a movie theatre, a person felt
something poking from her seat.
When she got up to see what it was, she found a
needle sticking out of the seat with a
note attached saying 'You have just been infected by
HIV'. The Disease
Control Center (in Paris) reports many similar
events in many other cities
recently. All tested needles were HIV Positive.
The Center also reports that needles have been found
in cash dispensers at public banking
machines.We ask everyone to use extreme caution when
faced with this kind of situation. All public chairs/seats
should be inspected with vigilance and caution before use. A careful visual inspection should be
enough. In addition, they ask that each of you pass
this message along to
all members of your family and your friends of the
Recently, one doctor has narrated a somewhat similar
instance that hppened to one of his patients at the Priya Cinema in Delhi. A young girl, engaged and about to be
married in a couple of months, was pricked while the movie
was going on. The tag with the needle had the
message 'Welcome to the World of HIV family'. Though the doctors told her family that it takes about 6
months before the virus grows strong enough to start
damaging the system
and a healthy victim could survive about 5-6 years,
the girl died in 4
months, perhaps more because of the 'Shock thought'.
We all have to be
careful at public places, rest God help! Just think
about saving a life by
forwarding this message. Please, take a few seconds
of your time to pass it along.
I got this E-mail from an authentic person and thought to share with you all. Hope it will help save more lives.|
|Be first to comment on this Article!|