President Droupadi Murmu got a ceremonial send-off

Colosseum, a design experience center in Hyderabad

TSA Qatar Womens Cricket Tournament

Telangana High Court Centenary

Articles: My Experience
My Experiences of Satya Sai
- Mrs. sharmila Sanka
< < Previous   Page: 2 of 4   Next > >  
I took it as a challenge not out of devotion but out of a feeling that I should not lose and that I should acquire a seat in that college as said by my brother-in-law. I immediately asked Baba to give me a seat if I needed to believe him as the incarnation of God. I filled in and sent the application to Prashantinilayam, Puttaparthi. After a few days, I received a Call letter from the institute stating that I should attend the entrance exam (admission test) on a particular date. I felt little relieved as I felt half the job was done. As if not to let me in peace for long, my intermediate exams were postponed due to some political issues in Andhra Pradesh. The dates of my intermediate exams and that of the admission test were clashing as if it was all pre-planned. I was so upset and so mailed a letter to the authorities in Prashanthi Nilayam informing them the above situation. But I surely lost all my hopes. I again received a letter from Prashantinilayam stating that the admission test was also postponed due to the above reason and that I could attend the test which was rescheduled. I was overjoyed as my +2 exams would be finished by then. The day of my entrance exam was approaching and my intensified prayers to Baba were rising to the peak thus- “Baba, if you are really God, you will know how much I yearn for a seat in your Institute. If you are all knowing, you will make it happen. I don’t know how you are going to make it, but please do it. If I don’t get a seat there, it means I need not believe you to be all knowing.”

Read 11 Comment(s) posted so far on this Article!

< < Previous   Page: 2 of 4   Next > >  

News
Headline News
Cinema News
Business
Special Stories
Devotion
NRI News
Social Media
Facebook
Movie Gallery
Devotional Gallery
Twitter
Photo Galleries
News Gallery
Cinema Gallery
Beauty Gallery
Fashion Gallery
Sports Gallery
Travel Gallery
Devotion
Classifieds
Jobs
Real Estate
Automobile
Personals

Search TeluguPeople.com

(C) 2000-2023 TeluguPeople.com, All Rights Reserved.

SAS Training