are the trend-setters

General Forum: Hyderabad
Real Estate Boom In Hyderabad and Vizag...Is it a real boom
  Page: 1 of 2   Next > >  

Now you can Read Only. Login to post messages
Email ID:
Password:
Remember me on this computer
When my partner and I started the process of finding our first property to purchase, we wanted to work with an agent that was patient, experienced and honest above all else. Aliens Group brought these key qualities and so much more to our house hunt. From the get-go, Aliens Group personality and thoughtful approach put us at ease. We are so glad that we were able to work with Aliens Group!

Posted by: Mr. G Minnu At: 23, Dec 2015 12:19:51 PM IST
Hai Sir, We do SALES, SERVICES & CANDLES REPLACEMENTS of Aqua Guard, Kent, Hitech, Pure It etc,. We are the dealers of RO Water Purifiers from 2008 and we having the best models with best quality in affordable rates. We Undertake all Brands Sales and Services • Range of Products in Domestic RO Systems : Rs.4500/- to Rs.15000/- • Range of Products in Commercial RO Systems : Rs.52,000/- to Rs.500000/- and above • Softeners : Starting from 23,500/- to Customer Requirement. Technologies : RO, UV, UF, TDS Controller, PH Balancing Candle, Anti Scalant Balls etc,. Warranty : One Year Replacement Guarantee. Membrane & Candles Life Time : 3 years once all candles will change(Cost: Rs.2850/-) Thank You Very Much For More Details Email Me / Contact : 8125950561 Visit : https://www.facebook.com/waterpurifiershyd

Posted by: Mr. Raj Kumar M At: 30, Mar 2015 12:28:33 PM IST
M3M Urbana Business Park M3M Urbana Business Park is developed by renowned realty firm M3M India. It is a large mixed format project with a hotel, retail, entertainment and office spread over an area of 20 acres in Sector 67, Gurgaon. Prominently located on Southern Peripheral Road (Golf Course Extension Road), M3M Urbana is justa thirty minute drive from the airport and few minutes away from the heart of Gurgaon. For more info visit: http://m3murbanabusinesspark.com/

Posted by: Mr. India India Mway At: 11, Feb 2015 12:10:36 PM IST
Hi, That's really good idea, investing on real estate does not end up waste.Especially in Vizag is home to manufacturing facilities of large public sector undertakings like Hindustan Shipyards, Hindustan Petroleum, Hindustan Zinc, Bharat Heavy Plate and Vessels, Coromandel Fertilizers, and India’s first port-based steel plant, the Rashtriya Ispat Nigam. The city plays a vital role in the economy of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. So investing in Vizag real estate always pays you off in a greater way. Check out the link for more details http://www.shrirampanoramahills.com

Posted by: Miss Shriram Panorama Hills At: 22, Sep 2011 12:19:47 PM IST
Hi, I am Planning to buy 2BHk in Kondapur, Police Colony road, beside Relance Fresh. Please suggest. Below are the flat rate break ups. No.Of Sqf = 890 Per Sqf = 2,865 Flat Cost = 2,550,000 Extra: Cubords = 1,50,000 Genarator = 70,000 Celling = 1,00,000 Parking = 1,50,000 Total = 4,70,000 Total Flat Cost = 3,020,000 How much is the correct price per SQF at that location? How much we can ask to reduce on each? Thanks and Regards

Posted by: Mr. eswar eswar At: 31, Jul 2011 1:24:37 AM IST
www.Telugu9Properties.com . complete information on hyderabad Real estate

Posted by: Mr. vittal reddy kamtal At: 26, Aug 2008 10:45:58 AM IST
hello visit www.hyderabadall.com. Complete information on hyderabad real estate. Visit and get information and property list in thousands. Plots,flats,land , interior designers and every thing for real estate . you get update information of real estate trends. www.hyderabadall.com don't miss it

Posted by: Mr. hyderabadall hyderabadall At: 6, Jun 2008 12:14:19 PM IST
hello visit www.alltelugu9.com. Complete information on AP real estate. Visit and get information and property list in thousands. Plots,flats,land , interior designers and every thing for real estate . you get update information of real estate trends. www.alltelugu9.com don't miss it

Posted by: Mr. vittal reddy kamtal At: 15, Jul 2007 8:16:18 PM IST
Hi All, Currently please dont buy any lands and flats in hyderabad.there are many issues with lands in hyderabad.i have a friend he brought a 500sqr yards land in KPHB after one year he identified that land is in troubles. Before buying anything make sure that all the documents should be clear. Thanks, Venu

Posted by: Mr. VenuGopal Kode At: 14, Jul 2007 4:44:31 AM IST
I guess the real esate boom is little hyped up in AP and prices are going to be corrected soon.

Posted by: Venkat Tamma At: 13, Jul 2007 0:54:04 AM IST
  Page: 1 of 2   Next > >  

Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Get the best Results!
Reach potential customers thru TeluguPeople.com, advertise with us!!
Beauty and Skin Care
For all your favorite branded products of Beauty, Skin Care, Perfumes, Makeup and more!
College Admissions in USA
Guaranteed Admissions or Processing Fee will be refunded. At USAdmissions.com
EducationAndhra.com
One-stop Destination for Information on Educational Resources related to Andhra Pradesh
News
Headline News
Cinema News
Business
Special Stories
Devotion
NRI News
Social Media
Facebook
Movie Gallery
Devotional Gallery
Twitter
Photo Galleries
News Gallery
Cinema Gallery
Beauty Gallery
Fashion Gallery
Sports Gallery
Travel Gallery
Devotion
Classifieds
Jobs
Real Estate
Automobile
Personals

Search TeluguPeople.com

(C) 2000-2023 TeluguPeople.com, All Rights Reserved.