President Droupadi Murmu got a ceremonial send-off

Colosseum, a design experience center in Hyderabad

TSA Qatar Womens Cricket Tournament

Telangana High Court Centenary

Articles: My Experience
My Experiences of Satya Sai
- Mrs. sharmila Sanka
  Page: 1 of 4   Next > >  
I offer this little innocent writing of mine along with my humble salutations and love at His divine Lotus feet in order to transform myself into divine being and spread His message of Love to the world with His grace. Trusting Him with no trace of doubt is the only boon of my life. My Lord! I now understood the process of moving from darkness to Light; changing from immorality to Immortality; shedding untruth only to lead to Truth. A heart when filled with the perfume of transformation, experiences the great feeling of reaching the peak of the mountain. I now have the same feeling of achieving my life’s goal in the process of making my life worthy at your Lotus feet. Let your feet crush my ego; let your heart soften my rock-strewn heart and let your words transform my mind. I am a little instrument in your hand of Divinity spreading your love to the world. OM SAI RAM Knowing who Sathya Sai Baba is but not realizing He is God, proves one has not yet stepped on to the path of Ultimate spiritual Goal of Universal Divine Love. Narrating experiences of Sai which lead this little life on to the path of reality and spirituality are all that this effort is about. These episodes relate the transformation from the stage of a ‘Non believer’ to a stage of ‘Blind, unwavering Faith.’

Read 11 Comment(s) posted so far on this Article!

Page: 1 of 4   Next > >  

News
Headline News
Cinema News
Business
Special Stories
Devotion
NRI News
Social Media
Facebook
Movie Gallery
Devotional Gallery
Twitter
Photo Galleries
News Gallery
Cinema Gallery
Beauty Gallery
Fashion Gallery
Sports Gallery
Travel Gallery
Devotion
Classifieds
Jobs
Real Estate
Automobile
Personals

Search TeluguPeople.com

(C) 2000-2023 TeluguPeople.com, All Rights Reserved.

SAS Training