President Droupadi Murmu got a ceremonial send-off

Colosseum, a design experience center in Hyderabad

TSA Qatar Womens Cricket Tournament

Telangana High Court Centenary

Articles: My Experience
My Experiences of Satya Sai
- Mrs. sharmila Sanka
< < Previous   Page: 4 of 4    
I was so eager that I couldn’t wait any longer till I got my results. I was going on begging Baba not to disappoint me but rather bless me with a seat. The night before my result was announced, I for the first time dreamt of Baba where he was overtaking me in His red car. I didn’t know what it meant but I took it as His blessing. May be it meant he overtook my doubts, suspicions, my negativity and knowledge. I woke up in the morning and my heart was filled with a ‘never felt before feeling’ which was very divine. My brother kept teasing me for fun from the day of my interview saying, “come on, pack your things, we can go home” meaning I wouldn’t get seat there as I couldn’t answer such an easy and common sense question. I had my breakfast and came out where in I found a big crowd at the wall of the canteen looking for their results. I realized my fate was hung at the wall and I was tensed and anxious to check out mine. I was there atlast eagerly staring at the board. That very moment changed my whole life. I was really amazed to see my name and number on the result page. I was overjoyed and let me tell you, I was not shouting like we do in normal excited situations. When the heart is full, the tongue gets tightened. So was I. I was literally in tears of joy and success and thanked Baba for proving His divinity to this little ignorant creature. With thankfulness, excitement and tears of joy, I was walking forward and my brother was coming in the opposite direction after his break-fast. Seeing tears in my eyes he thought his joke proved to be a reality. He was worried a bit and asked, “didn’t you get a seat?” I then answered in the affirmative and I let all of my tears easily roll down with no breaks. I packed my luggage. I didn’t know we had to wear saris and so went to Puttaparthi unprepared. So I had to buy Saris immediately as they (Indian traditional outfit ) were to be worn by the college girl students of Anantapur campus. We did shop a little and started off in a bus to Anantapur where the ‘Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning’ for women was located and which was approximately 3 hours away from Puttaparthi. My next episode on 'My journey to Anatapur' Thanks a lot As Ms. vinni s.reddy- one of the members of Telugupeople.com requested me to quote my experiences as Sathya Sai's student, today on this precious day being Bhagawan's birthday, I started off on my sojourn of narrating my life as a Sai student in this website. I hope readers will have a positive heart and mind to accept this humble offering of mine. I offer my humble salutations at the divine feet of my Lord Sri Sathya Sai.

Read 11 Comment(s) posted so far on this Article!

< < Previous   Page: 4 of 4    

News
Headline News
Cinema News
Business
Special Stories
Devotion
NRI News
Social Media
Facebook
Movie Gallery
Devotional Gallery
Twitter
Photo Galleries
News Gallery
Cinema Gallery
Beauty Gallery
Fashion Gallery
Sports Gallery
Travel Gallery
Devotion
Classifieds
Jobs
Real Estate
Automobile
Personals

Search TeluguPeople.com

(C) 2000-2024 TeluguPeople.com, All Rights Reserved.

SAS Training