President Droupadi Murmu got a ceremonial send-off

Colosseum, a design experience center in Hyderabad

TSA Qatar Womens Cricket Tournament

Telangana High Court Centenary

Articles: My Experience
My Experiences of Satya Sai
- Mrs. sharmila Sanka
< < Previous   Page: 3 of 4   Next > >  
I prepared for the entrance exam not having sufficient time for preparation after completion of my +2 exams. The precious day had arrived leading me to the divine land of Puttaparthy which I didn’t then realize. I went to Puttaparthi for the first time in my life with my brother Ramesh and sister-in-law. Baba wasn’t there. He was in Brindavan(Bangalore). The night just before the admission test, I happened to know that the question pattern I was preparing was quite different from the actual pattern. I met one of the students in the motel I was staying who was also attending the same entrance exam. I was perplexed, ashamed and didn’t know what to do. I had absolutely no time to give a new start of preparation at that hour of previous night. That night, I slept without sleep; I was dumb without any peace or stillness at heart. The Sun arose as if it was threatening me to face the consequences. I had nothing to do except to pray to Baba to give His blessings before I gave the test. I stepped out of my motel and then came across a small boy with some pictures in hand. He was actually selling them and he came right in front of me. I suddenly stopped and the picture he showed me to sell was one of Baba’s pictures. The top most picture was Baba’s blessing picture and the bottom lines read thus- “WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE?” I was thrilled and overjoyed that a first drop of tear of joy for Baba ran down my cheek. I felt Baba was in fact blessing me. Assuming it to be a good omen, I started off for the entrance test with lots of confidence at heart though not at mind. The test was conducted at Baba’s Primary school. It was a divine environment which I never imagined it to be. It was as if I was stepping on to the land of an ancient Ashram. As I imagined it to be, the question pattern was completely different and somehow I managed to complete my exam. I did well in all the chosen subjects except one of the papers. The Interview for the students who succeeded in the entrance exam was conducted the next day and I was the last victim to become THE focus in the interview room. That was my first ever interview in my life and I was really tensed when I went in. There were so many people against my imagination. They were really cool and didn’t let me off the place any time though they had that necessity. I prepared well for the interview, especially updated myself with the political side. When I was asked who the President of India was, it was then I realized my mind just went blank with no answer for a well prepared and the most common sense question. I was ashamed but not them. They asked me many more as I was the last one to be interviewed and I could answer all the questions to my heart’s content and theirs too but I had the guilt of not answering the foremost question. They were also shocked as to why the answer didn’t strike me while the answer for the then current Election commissioner struck me so well. I was even asked as to why I wanted to join in that Institute and one of my answers was student-teacher relationship being good. They gave me a pleasant smile and asked me to wait for the results.

Read 11 Comment(s) posted so far on this Article!

< < Previous   Page: 3 of 4   Next > >  

News
Headline News
Cinema News
Business
Special Stories
Devotion
NRI News
Social Media
Facebook
Movie Gallery
Devotional Gallery
Twitter
Photo Galleries
News Gallery
Cinema Gallery
Beauty Gallery
Fashion Gallery
Sports Gallery
Travel Gallery
Devotion
Classifieds
Jobs
Real Estate
Automobile
Personals

Search TeluguPeople.com

(C) 2000-2023 TeluguPeople.com, All Rights Reserved.

SAS Training