Discussion on Current 'Affairs' in General Forum at TeluguPeople.com
TeluguPeople
  are the trend-setters

General Forum: Current 'Affairs'
wat do i do my besfrend fall in love with me,,,but i dont like the idea.....{Saya a gaal}..give comments..
  Page: 1 of 3   Next > >  

Now you can Read Only. Login to post messages
Email ID:
Password:
Remember me on this computer
Dondapati Garu bhale chepparu.. Ilantivishayalu okalani adugi decide chesukonevi kaadu.. When u dont like it don't like it end of the story andulo malli doubt enduku.. ? Discussion lo love cheyyi ni friend ni ante nikistam lekpoina love chestava.. If u love memu maneymante manesthava? It's between u n ur best friend if she is ur best friend she will understand u no matter what u say (yes/no).. Gals r not like boys usually they r very sensitive emotionally more matured to such issues I mean if they find the guy is not in to them they don't pressure them or willing to sacrifice their feelings and know how to compromise to a situation.. I think best friends know each other welll and should solve their issues by having a open conversation at least about such issues.. Sit think n decide .. Take a sensible decision covey to her/ him in such a way that ur still stay friends after the whole mess.. Its not wise to lose ppl who like u and ppl who love u r very few so try to save gather n hold all the precious moments n ppl I ur life... Good luck

Posted by: Ms. Lyrics to the core Yerojainainthe At: 1, Mar 2013 10:29:09 PM IST
be assertive.Deny the proposal firmly and stand by it.say no. You are the person to decide about ur life.

Posted by: Mr. john diwakar dondapati At: 1, Mar 2013 5:21:17 PM IST
the answer is in between just 2 words ----yes or no..

Posted by: Mr. Bilal Mohammed At: 16, Feb 2013 3:14:48 PM IST
yes

Posted by: Mr. Siri Siri At: 28, May 2003 12:45:21 PM IST
may b shameless Shame ;)

Posted by: Mr. Siri Siri At: 26, May 2003 12:00:09 PM IST
tha gaals are like that only yaa!:)))

Posted by: Mr. Siri Siri At: 26, May 2003 10:28:29 AM IST
arre baaba..U r 222 serious... notlike that..may not b handsome or may not have gr88 somethings

Posted by: Mr. Siri Siri At: 26, May 2003 9:56:27 AM IST
not necessarily.. may b lacking in phisical attributes ;)

Posted by: Mr. Siri Siri At: 26, May 2003 9:50:57 AM IST
lol@Boy ppl..I guess there is a serious flaw in the guy in gaals vies..and she doesnt want to get romatically involved with her best friend.. U know Many times it happens.. A BF is someone with a serious flaw that the girl doent want to sleep with ;) but still he's her best FRIEND!!

Posted by: Mr. Siri Siri At: 26, May 2003 9:39:04 AM IST
what if both of them are real good friends and one(of them) truly lovs the other but knows that the other will not be able to lov(or not interested in lov...or may be some flaw in the other person).... guess thats awry...

Posted by: Ms. veena veena At: 22, May 2003 11:19:24 PM IST
  Page: 1 of 3   Next > >  

Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Get the best Results!
Reach potential customers thru TeluguPeople.com, advertise with us!!
Beauty and Skin Care
For all your favorite branded products of Beauty, Skin Care, Perfumes, Makeup and more!
College Admissions in USA
Guaranteed Admissions or Processing Fee will be refunded. At USAdmissions.com
EducationAndhra.com
One-stop Destination for Information on Educational Resources related to Andhra Pradesh
News
Headline News
Cinema News
Business
Special Stories
Devotion
NRI News
Social Media
Facebook
Movie Gallery
Devotional Gallery
Twitter
Photo Galleries
News Gallery
Cinema Gallery
Beauty Gallery
Fashion Gallery
Sports Gallery
Travel Gallery
Devotion
Classifieds
Jobs
Real Estate
Automobile
Personals

Search TeluguPeople.com

(C) 2000-2024 TeluguPeople.com, All Rights Reserved.