are the trend-setters

General Forum: Govt. and Politics
A PIL against PRIVATE T.V. SERIALS
  Page: 1 of 2   Next > >  

Now you can Read Only. Login to post messages
Email ID:
Password:
Remember me on this computer
It would be better if you can sort out the issue with your wife ,rather than the high court intervening .I guess ,u must be having a big headache with a wife who is addicted towards serials ! I feel very sorry for you vachaspathi garu ! Posted by: Mr. Yugaaa ONEandONLYone At: 29, Mar 2005 0:07:58 AM IST ... It's a trash Mr.

Posted by: Mr. Vachaspathi V At: 31, Mar 2005 10:36:02 AM IST
Posted by: Mr. Yugaaa ONEandONLYone At: 29, Mar 2005 0:07:58 AM IST yugA, vEvAki peLLi kAlA. kAraNam aDakku, kAlEdanTE kAlEdantE. pOtE, malak jI, mIru kompadIsi injanIringu tO pATu lA kUDA chadivArA? lAjikku iragatIsEstunnAru! anta pedda pil chadivAka chivaraakharuki "Avu" vyAsamE ayindi anipinchindi. baT , uddESam manchidE. nijAniki ilAnTi vATiki prapravyA kanTE janmabhUmi manchidi. anTE yuga cheppinaTlu malak gAru cheppinaTlu mana beDrUm nunDE modalavvAli. anTE mundu mana )( manamE Subhram chEsukOvAli. prajallO AlOchana rEkettinchAli. janAllO avErnes tEvAli. ivannI cheppaDam chAlA vIjIyE, pATinchaDamE kashTam ani nAku telsu. kAdannu. kAnI chitta Sudhdhi tO prayatnistE kanIsam kontainA sAdhyamE. lEdU, koddi mandi janAnni pOgEsi A TIvI ChAneLLamundu O chinnapATi dharnA nirvahistE, appuDappuDU maLLI maLLI chEstU unTE kanIsam okaTrenDELLakainA vALLu daDuchukuni tagginchEstAru.

Posted by: Bahud♥♥rapu Baatasaari At: 31, Mar 2005 9:46:20 AM IST
huh .. ok .. I was wondering what made you talk seriously about Punctuation when I talked about L word :))

Posted by: Malakpet Rowdy At: 30, Mar 2005 4:03:51 AM IST
Yep .. the serial "L word"

Posted by: Malakpet Rowdy At: 30, Mar 2005 3:52:39 AM IST
Are you trying to tell me u aint no viwer of "the L word?" :)) I dnt believe it .. newayz ..

Posted by: Malakpet Rowdy At: 30, Mar 2005 2:50:03 AM IST
Curious question Crocy .. since the context has come up .. are you so obssessed with the "*L*" word? :))

Posted by: Malakpet Rowdy At: 30, Mar 2005 2:41:07 AM IST
I agree with you Sastri garu ... it is a seriosu problem When I was a kid I used to wait for days together to watch serials like "Yeh Jo hai zindagi", 'Dekho Magar Pyar se" etc .. I used to hate Humlog because I thought it was too long .. but i now feel it was far better .. But here, if we do some root cause analysis .. we would definitely conclude that the main problem lies with the viewership .. Because of the high TRP ratings they get, the serials are being telecast. Any Ban on such serials should be initiated from the living rooms, not the court rooms .. I feel Veva's article is more useful in the form of a Pamphlet than a PIL. I am not sure whether any court can help anyone in this matter. Emantaaru? But well .. I dont agree with some of the reasons quoted .. like Women playing Negative role etc .. (Giving it a gender angle) ..

Posted by: Malakpet Rowdy At: 30, Mar 2005 2:16:27 AM IST
I'm sorry. But let the emphasis of VV's appeal be not lightly viewed as it is a serious matter and also a burning problem. by chance if any of the private TV channel producers happen to see the appeal, he will feel the pulse of TV Viewers if supported by apt comments and MAY REACT TO RECTIFY. Am I correct? It is a serious social problem.

Posted by: Mr. VIRABHADRA SASTRI KALANADHABHATTA At: 30, Mar 2005 2:04:57 AM IST
Sastri gaaru, Relax. Yuga ki, Veva ki idi mamoole .. In fact VeVa is not married .. he is in love with Prabha .. I mean Andhra Prabha :))

Posted by: Malakpet Rowdy At: 30, Mar 2005 1:35:35 AM IST
Dear friends! Personally I feel the contents of VV's appeal to the Honourable Court are true. If you think any thing is wrong, just condemn it with your argument pointing out where it is wrong. Unles some body takes up this kind of issues, there will be no end to the themes of private TV channel serials. Better avoid personal attacks like "sort out the issue with your wife" and so on. Kindly refrain from such comments.

Posted by: Mr. VIRABHADRA SASTRI KALANADHABHATTA At: 30, Mar 2005 1:30:58 AM IST
  Page: 1 of 2   Next > >  

Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Get the best Results!
Reach potential customers thru TeluguPeople.com, advertise with us!!
Beauty and Skin Care
For all your favorite branded products of Beauty, Skin Care, Perfumes, Makeup and more!
College Admissions in USA
Guaranteed Admissions or Processing Fee will be refunded. At USAdmissions.com
EducationAndhra.com
One-stop Destination for Information on Educational Resources related to Andhra Pradesh
News
Headline News
Cinema News
Business
Special Stories
Devotion
NRI News
Social Media
Facebook
Movie Gallery
Devotional Gallery
Twitter
Photo Galleries
News Gallery
Cinema Gallery
Beauty Gallery
Fashion Gallery
Sports Gallery
Travel Gallery
Devotion
Classifieds
Jobs
Real Estate
Automobile
Personals

Search TeluguPeople.com

(C) 2000-2024 TeluguPeople.com, All Rights Reserved.