Ganesh idol immersion: 2 electrocuted
Hyderabad, Sept 15 (INN): Two persons were electrocuted during Ganesh idol immersion celebrations at Reddy Colony in Champapet on Wednesday late night.
The mishap occurred when the devotees of Reddy Colony took out Ganesh idol immersion procession. The deceased were identified as Venkateshwarlu, an advocate of Reddy Colony and Sandeep, a B.Tech student.
The bodies were sent to Osmania General Hospital mortuary for post-mortem after which they were handed over the victims' family members.
In a related incident, a huge Ganesh idol fell from the crane when it was being shifted in the vehicle for procession. The incident occurred at Venkateshwara Nagar on Road No 14 of Banjara Hills. No one was hurt in the incident.
News Posted: 15 September, 2016
Be first to comment on this News / Article!