If you are using an old version of Internet Explorer, then we strongly recommend you to download the latest version of Internet Explorer from Microsoft web site. It is free. Click here to goto Microsoft website.
TeluguPeople.com in Linux
If you are using Linux operating system, then Click the following link
If you are using Netscape Browser version 4.0 or above, then follow these steps:
1)Click "Edit" on the browser menu bar.
2)Select the Preferences tab.
3)Select Appearance and click on it.
4)Now click on Fonts in the Category panel and enable the following option by clicking in the check box : "Use document-specified fonts, including dynamic fonts"
5)Refresh the page.
If the text is still not proper, then clear the browser cache.
If you are using an old version of Netscape browser, then we strongly recommend you to download the latest version of Netscape Navigator from Netscape web site. It is free. Click here to goto Netscape website.
If you still have a problem... Download the Font, it's so easy!!
If you still have trouble viewing Telugu Script, it possibly means your browser is unable to display dynamic fonts and you will need to install Telugu Font on your computer. It is so easy. Please follow these steps:
1. Choose "Save" or "Save this file to disk" option. Save the file on your desktop.
2. Then, Click on Start button -> Go to Control Panel -> Double click on FONTS folder
3. Click File option on window menu -> Install New Font -> Point the file location to your desktop and choose TeluguFont.ttf file -> then click "Ok"
4. Close all open browser windows.
5. Now open a new browser window and delete all the files in the cache and then reload or refresh the page.
Smooth Your Fonts
Follow these steps to Smooth your fonts. These instructions will work on Windows 98, Windows 2000 and Windows Me versions.
1)Go to START > SETTINGS > CONTROL PANEL > DISPLAY
2)Click the EFFECTS tab.
3)Check “Smooth edges of screen fonts.” (see image below)
4)Click “OK” to close window and apply settings.
Still have any problems?
If you still have any problems with your Telugu Fonts or Telugu Script display, then,
please contact the Help Desk. Please explain your font problem in detail. Tell us
your operating system name, the browser you are using.